We respect your privacy and will not spam
Oz Land Photos regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our customers. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the team at email@example.com
Oz Land Photos handles all personal data in accordance with applicable personal data laws. When a customer purchases Oz Land Photos ’s services or when a user completes an online form for subscriptions or for free download of material that we share on Oz Land Photos's website, such customer or user consents to the processing of their personal data by Oz Land Photos in accordance with the purpose for which the data was provided.
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function and may include:
• Name, company, address and contact details.
• Payment card data.
• Data from customer surveys, subscriptions or newsletters.
• Data from Oz Land Photos's social media and other digital platforms.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use your personal information:
• To maintain your relationship as a customer of Oz Land Photos
• To provide the products and services you have requested from Oz Land Photos
• To administer and manage those products and services
• To answer your inquiry
• For marketing by email, specials on products you have shown interest in and only with your explicit prior consent
If you have requested to be on our mailing list you may at any time decline any further marketing communications. You may also at any time ask to be removed from our mailing list.
Customers have the following rights in respect of their personal data:
• Access to personal information and request a copy of such information, subject to law.
• Request correction and updating of personal data.
• Demand the deletion of personal data, subject to law.
• Withdraw a consent to process personal data, subject to law.
We reserve the right to reject any requests in respect of processing personal data which are of a harassing or repetitive nature, which require disproportionate technical measures, which impact the protection of other customers’ personal data, or where it would be disproportionately resource-demanding or highly complicated to accommodate the request.
We protect personal data from unauthorised disclosure. Only Oz Land Photos persons/employees who require access to the personal data in connection with their job function have access to this data. In some cases, Oz Land Photos may be required by law or by the order of a public authority to transfer personal data.